Aren’t Valentine’s Day and Strawberries, a match made in heaven?
What??? You think not!
Hmm…wait till you try this concoction of mine. The blushing pink shade alone is enough to warrant a sip!
VALENTINE BLUSH (strawberry lassi)
- 2 cups yogurt (if the yogurt is very thick then add a bit if water to ensure smooth blending)
- 10-12 ripe strawberries (fresh are always better. If they are unavailable then you can use strawberry extract)
- 1/4th tsp salt
- 4 tsp sugar (could be more or less depending on how sweet the strawberries are)
- Churn all ingredients together in a blender, till well combined
- You may opt to leave a few strawberries chunks in the drink (my kids prefer it that way) or f you want a smoother consistency then you can strain the blended liquid.
- Serve chilled.