(Laugh all you want but I am naming this one after my tall daughters who love this combo so the name stays.)
- 2 cups pomegranate seeds + 2 tsp
- 2 cups green grapes
- ½ cup ice cubes
- A few wedges of mandarin orange (for garnish)
- 2 tbsp sugar (to cut down the tartness of the grapes)
- Blitz the grapes, sugar and pomegranate together in a blender with ice cubes.
- Strain the juice.
- In a tall glass add 1 tsp of pomegranate seeds (1 tsp per glass)
- Pour the chilled juice and garnish with an orange wedge.
TIP – If you have time then let the juice remain in a glass jar with the pomegranate seeds added. Into this add a few wedges of orange (do not squeeze them). Refrigerate for a few hours and then serve chilled. The orange wedges will impart a lovely aroma and flavor to the juice.